Applications of Metal Printing within Remanufacturing
This is the third webinar of the Additive Manufacturing series. It focuses on laser powder bed technology.
- Develop awareness of the technology, machines, and process steps.
- Understand material options and properties versus traditional methods.
- Recognize typical applications and limitations.
- Understand cost/benefits of metal printing versus traditional methods.
- Develop awareness of design considerations when replacing existing parts with printed parts.
Director of Engineering, Aftermarket Research & Technology
General Manager AddWorks & Print Services, GE Additive
President & CEO, 3rd Dimension Industrial Printing
Technology Director, America Makes
Additive Manufacturing Leader, Cummins Inc.
Watch the Replay Now
Want more content like this? Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed of upcoming events.