November 18, 2020, 12:30 – 2:00 pm EST
- Develop awareness of the technology, machines, and process steps.
- Understand material options and properties versus traditional methods.
- Recognize typical applications and limitations.
- Understand cost/benefits of metal printing versus traditional methods.
- Develop awareness of design considerations when replacing existing parts with printed parts.
Director of Engineering, New and ReCon Parts Mfg.
General Manager, AddWorks & Print Services
President & CEO
3rd Dimension Industrial Printing
Additive Manufacturing Leader