The Remanufacturing Industries Council held its biannual Officer elections this February.
Three officers will continue to serve:
- Jeff Stukenborg, ZF Group, was elected Chair, continuing the role he has filled since he took over the vacated role in 2021 when Vaughn Henson took on a new role outside of remanufacturing.
- John Disharoon, Caterpillar, will remain in the Immediate Past Chair position.
- Mike Schmit, GE Healthcare, had exceeded his term limit as Treasurer after serving for six years. In this election, he was elected to the Secretary role.
Two new officers were elected:
- Jeff Sutherland, Caterpillar, was elected to the role of Vice Chair. Jeff has been involved with RIC since 2016. He has served on the R&D Committee and joined the Board in 2022. He brings 26 years of experience in the heavy construction industry and eight years in remanufacturing.
- Dave Ahlstrand, John Deere Reman, was elected to the role of Treasurer. Dave has served on the RIC Board of Directors since 2021. He has 12 years of remanufacturing experience.
These officers join Nabil Nasr, RIT, to form the Council’s Executive Committee. See the full committee here.