The Remanufacturing Industries Council held its annual Board elections this January. In December, the RIC Board of Directors approved changes to the Bylaws that converted four of the Board’s seats into permanent seats for Sustaining Members. The new permanent seats belong to:
- Caterpillar, newly represented by Jeffrey Sutherland, Chief Engineer – Cat Reman
- Cummins, represented by Todd Wieland, Director of Research & Technology, Aftermarket
- GE Healthcare, represented by Michael Schmit, Director, Remanufacturing Technology, a long-serving member of RIC’s Board of Directors
- Rochester Institute of Technology, represented by Nabil Nasr, Director, Golisano Institute for Sustainability, the founder of RIC
Three existing Directors were reelected to two-year Director-at-Large terms:
- Paul Adamson, America’s Remanufacturing Company, Chief Revenue Officer
- Carl Fletcher, Navistar, Reman Development
- William Schofield, Advanced Electrical & Motor Controls, President
In addition, RIC is pleased to welcome two new Directors, both of whom have served in leadership roles with RIC’s committees:
Jeremy Kelley is the Product Engineering Manager for CNHi Reman. In 2020 and 2021 he served as the leader of the Remanufacturing Consensus Body, which revised the American National Standard for remanufacturing, publishing RIC001.2-2021: Specifications for the Process of Remanufacturing in 2021.
Ryan Wilson is the Director of Sales, Commercial Vehicle for BBB Industries. Since 2019, he has served as the Chair of the Membership Subcommittee, a subcommittee of the Marketing & Membership Committee, dedicated to marketing RIC membership and attracting new members.
The following Directors have one more year in their term:
- David Ahlstrand, John Deere Reman, Factory Manager
- Casey Blevins, National Switchgear, President
- Jeffrey Stukenborg, ZF Group, Reman Engineering Leader
In addition, John Disharoon, Caterpillar, Director, Market Access, will remain in the position of Immediate Past Chair.
View the full Board on the About RIC page.