At Lifecycle Specialties, we provide environment friendly solutions and save companies money. Our engineers and machinists develop and improve remanufacturing processes which reduce cycle time, scrap, and cost.
Lifecycle Specialties’ fully equipped machine shop, including CNC mills, lathes, grinders, water jets, precise measurement equipment and more, provides the ability to remanufacture a variety of mechanical components.
Lifecycle Specialties works on the challenges that companies do not have the time or experience to address. Remanufacturing to reuse parts means cost reduction and less waste for the environment. Click here to learn more about their capabilities.
Why Lifecycle Specialties?
- 50+ years of experience in Engineering, Manufacturing & Remanufacturing, Quality &Six Sigma
- Industry network with thousands of relevant connections
- Certified as WOSB by SBA & WBE by WBENC
- ISO 9001:2015 certification in process
- Environmentally friendly solutions
June 1, 2018
3200 Scott Drive
Columbus, IN 47201